Tuesday, 23 August 2011

Brookswood Spray Park - July 8, 2011
It was a warmish day, the boys had had their naps, it was too late to go to White Rock but we wanted to fill the afternoon somehow. I had never been to the spray park in Brookswood and warned my kids that it may be a bit more work for them to find something to do there but they had a blast! and would love to go back again!

Jake showed Griffin a big, deep puddle to jump in! They had some fun!



Matthew isn't always a fan on water. He found the perfect spot to be! Behind the spray and not in it!

Nicole our forever adventure seeker!


Jake never does anything half way! Always gives it his all! Crazy kid!


We used to go on these twirly things all the time but now I can't even look at it because I will get sick! The kids loved it and it kept Joni occupied!

Riley.......getting all cosy in the swing.

No comments: