Craft Day - December 2, 2011
The primary grades have a craft day either near Christmas or near Mother's Day. This year it was near Christmas. Matthew is the only one of our kids in the primary end so he's the only one that made crafts this year!
The kids always love the craft day, it's a busy, crazy day for the teachers but we all enjoy it too. I wasn't working that day so I came for a bit during the second craft where Matthew was making a CD snowflake. He had done a paper wreath earlier that morning.
And that's the last craft day any of our kids will have........we won't have to add any more CD snowflakes on our Christmas tree next year! Yeah, as lovely as they are.
2 comments:
Haha...I got my first CD snowflake and I quite like it :)
The homemade ornaments your family made are all excellent. You're crafty genes have been past on to your kids I see ;)
Carol
Ok Jac...I'd cancel my previous message if I could. "You're" instead of your and "past" instead of passed. Sheesh. I'll work on my grammer in the new year.
C
Post a Comment