Our school's been doing some fundraising. The kids had a fun one again this time as it involved an afternoon of skipping! They had a while to collect some pledges before the day of the skip off. All the students were placed in cross-graded groups and then wandered the school classrooms, hallways, over hang and gym for some fun skipping activities. It was supposed to be outside but just as we were going to begin it started to rain, and not just a tiny bit of rain either! Oh well, it worked fine inside too, although it was LOUD! I tried to find my kids throughout the afternoon but it was hard to keep track of where they were as I needed to stay with my little sidekick, Sterling, so I didn't get the greatest pictures but some anyway.
Matthew getting some great air! He jumps so very high! He'll be good at high jump one day if this keeps up!
It looked like Nicole was having a blast too. She enjoyed the activities in the gym and over hang the best I think. They were a bit more group oriented and complex!
I hardly saw Jake but I think he had lots of fun too. His teacher organized the entire day so his class was involved in leading the groups around to their next stop. He`s one of the old kids at the school, next year is grad year!
No comments:
Post a Comment