September 17, 2012
September was so super beautiful it felt like summer so we decided to do something summery. I needed to do something fun, was a bit down in the dumps for a bit, and kayaking in the warm September sun was the thing to do! Hilary got a group of ladies together and we set off on the Fraser River to a little island with a fabulous beach. We kayaked to the island had a little lunch, played a little bit of volley ball and .........
.........had a little wine! Oh the life I lead on Mondays!
While we were playing a little bit of beach volleyball I noticed a boat coming up on shore with a line in the water. It looked like they were reeling a little something in!
A little something in it was..........a 9 foot Sturgeon! We had to have a picture! I had never seen one of these fish up close and in real so it was pretty neat to see.
2 comments:
what a great idea! did you just rent kayaks? i should organize that with some ladies next september :)
no renting needed. hilary has LOTs and someone else had some too. hilary lives right by the fraser river!
Post a Comment