Thursday, 12 September 2013

Lynn Canyon
June 20, 2013

I took the day off to go on a field trip with Nicole and her class.  Grade 5 goes to Lynn Canyon and I missed it when Jake's class went so this year I asked for the day off.

The only problem was....it RAINED NON STOP!!!! But we still had a blast!

I hate this suspension bridge.  I don't like watching anyone go over it and especially when they lean over!  I let them all go and then when it was a bit calmer, like when all the kids were off, I crossed as fast as I could!
The rocks were fun to walk on and Nicole was in there like a dirty shirt!  She's an adventure seeker!
 See....
A tad bit rainy!
No one cared about soakers with all the rain we were having so they just walked through the water whenever and wherever! 



The Grade 5 class.
Nicole was one of the first ones in the water....that frigid water!  Crazy kids, but it sure looked like fun!

It wasn't just a tad bit cold it was VERY cold!  There was a lot of shivering going on! 
Moms trying to stay dry....give up!
More fun in the water!

So, even though it rained ALL day I would go on this trip again...maybe next year with Matthew's class?

No comments: