December 20, 2013
We got snow! Not much of it but enough to have school cancelled for the last day before holidays. I know, it doesn't look like much but with only about 6 snow removal vehicles in Langley City it takes a while to clear all the roads.
The picture at the beginning of this post is of all the lights at the Gingerbread house next door. They have so many lights up and every year they add more. It looks pretty bright and we call it the Gingerbread House! Mom got this picture when she was up too early in the morning!
It seems that every time Mom and Dad come here in the winter we get snow. And every time Dad gets to clear the driveway with Dave. Thanks Dad, now I don't have to go out there and use the shovel Dave bought for me one very snowy year!
Yes, the trampoline needed to be cleaned off.
I didn't get anymore pictures of the snow, none of Nicole or Matthew out in it either. Too busy that day.

No comments:
Post a Comment