January 23, 2014
We've been having foggy, foggy mornings again. The afternoons are usually super sunny and nice and warm. I went for a walk one morning with my camera! Linda couldn't make it because she had to go to work so I took my camera instead....
Our road with the tall tall trees on the side.
Mostly done.
The gravel is in and that really finishes it off. The only thing to do on the outside is put the finishing touches on the garage doors. I ordered some little black decoration things and handles.
Now we have lots to do in the spring.... lots of gardening and yard clean up!
The bathroom is also mainly finished. It's got the laundry tub in it that I wish I had room for in our house!
And a toilet! We will be putting some shelves on the wall above the heater and then painting the walls too.
No comments:
Post a Comment