Tuesday, 14 April 2009

Spring Break 2009

Spring Break is long gone...almost a month and I am finally getting to posting again. We had a busy break but I didn't take many pictures at all. I think that these are the only 3 pictures in the whole 2 weeks we had off. We did a lot of visiting, playing and sleeping in! The weather wasn't the greatest but we still had lots of fun and felt very rested at the end of our holiday.
My birthday was in the break and I celebrated by having some friends over for the day. That evening we went out for dinner with the kids...the tradition we started last year only this year we get to pick our own restaurant, we don't all have to choose the same place. We quite enjoyed doing that last year.
Now for the pictures. Linda and Renee came for a visit with their kids. 8 years ago there was only Jake and now....there are 8 in total! Mikiah, Ezra, Zebedee, Nadia, Jake, Matthew, Alexis and Nicole! Pile them on the couch and quick! snap some pictures fast!


Nicole made some sticky mosaic crafts.


...while the boys watched a Hotwheels movie from their forbidden perch! Good thing for them that the tea was good...and mom was otherwise pre-occupied.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Hey...I like the forbidden perch...looks like something my kids would find to sit on too!

Henry and Jules said...

My kids would have fallen off and broke an arm or a leg or both!

Dave and Jac said...

Maybe they should practice more!!!