Saturday, 1 August 2009

Getting Creative - July 28, 2009

It's so, so hot and we're running out of things to do. The tide was in, so we can't go to the beach. We didn't have a great experience at Aldergrove Lake the last time we were there so I didn't want to go there again and we didn't have a lot of time today so....
...we called up our cousins and they came over to play. While the moms found the coolest spot in the house, under the fan above the kitchen table, the kids found lots to do. Playing in the tree fort, jumping in the pool and playing on the tramp with the sprinkler under it.


...but then they got really creative...the sprinklers were on in the soccer field across the road!

So they cooled off in there!

3 comments:

My Walk with God said...

The perks of living across a city park... looks refreshing!!

Anonymous said...

Great idea with sending them to the park to cool off there. I think I would have joined them!
Jules

Anonymous said...

The shed looks good Dave