The weather has been so incredibly beautiful and hot that we thought it would be a great idea to go to the beach but today when we woke up it was cloudy. It didn't seem to be too cold so we packed up and headed off to White Rock anyway. When we got there, unloaded the car and found our spot on the beach it was COLD! There was a very cool wind off the ocean and we were cold. The kids didn't seem to mind it too much, they kept busy enough but Marnie, Yolanda and I were too cold. We stuck it out for a couple of hours but then packed it in and went to McDonalds for lunch and the play place. When we were done lunch and back at home again the weather had turned and was sunny and hot again. Oh well, at least we weren't stuck at home not knowing what to do...maybe we would actually have to do some work then....good thing we went out even though it wasn't warm.
Marnie brought a kite...it sure was windy enough to fly it!
The kids found lots to do on the beach and in the tidal pools. They dug holes and found shells and jelly fish.
Jake and Jordyn went off on their own for a while. The tide was out so far, they had lots of exploring and talking to do, they were off to find some live jelly fish on the pier.
On the way back to the cars Jake HAD to climb the white rock.
Yes, I found some flowers.
1 comment:
I love White Rock...I love everything about it...especially how I can say it :)
Jules
Post a Comment