April 22, 2010
Nicole had a field trip to the Township Municipal Hall but she went a bit too early for me to drive. I did however, get off work in time to meet up with her for a bit. It was 5 minutes from the school so I headed there before I went home. I thought this would make her happy and it sure did. I haven't been on many of her field trips and the weather was gorgeous so off I went...to find our little Nicolie. It's a good thing I had been on one of these field trips already when Jake was in Gr 2 because when I got there Nicole and her class were no where to be seen. I headed off into the underground parking area where I knew they had all kinds of stations and that is where they were. Lucky me. I even got there in time for the best parts of the trip, the food and the fire trucks! Nicole was indeed quite happy and surprised to see me there.
While we were inside we saw Nicole's cousin Ethan there too! He was assisting a clown with some magic routine. The kids had to separate some garbage into the appropriate bin. They had to take shots with it! That's what Nicole is doing down below.
Maya & Nicole and Nicole & Kari
Then the best part of all.....the fire trucks. It's so much fun climbing into these big red trucks! The kids discovered there are seat belts in the back and lots of buttons up front!
No comments:
Post a Comment