Saturday, 3 September 2011

Raspberry Picking - July 21, 2011
The sun did come out and I really needed raspberries. I missed them last year and am almost completely out of jam so off we went to the raspberry patch. The boys were not so excited about it but they eventually warm up to the idea. They forgot how much fun it actually is. Nicole could hardly contain her excitement as she just loves raspberries. She was wondering if she could eat them, as many as she wanted, while she picked. I told her she could have a few but then she would have to wait until we paid. We picked for about 3/4 of an hour and had more than enough berries to satisfy both myself and Nicole!

Now that's a lot of berries. I think we have too many but it's too late now!


We weren't home for long and Nicole was already digging in! She ate, and ate and ate all afternoon as I made the jam and put the extras in buckets.
I guess it's a good thing for her to go nuts on!

No comments: