Monday, 4 November 2013

Christian School Volleyball Tournament
October 25-26, 2013

As I have mentioned already in a previous post, Jake is on the Grade 8 Volleyball team.  They went to a tournament in Victoria on Vancouver Island.  I was very sad that I couldn't go.  Not only did I have to work on that Friday it just costs so crazy much to go to the Island because the ferry is insanely expensive.  It would have cost Dave, Nicole, Matthew and I about $95 one way just for the ferry!  So....we did not go but Jake did and man did he have a fun time!  
They lost their first game and then won their next 2 games to put them into the semi-finals.  They would be playing Langley Christian for that game on Saturday morning.
Langley Christian is a good team and Credo's rivals.
It was a sweet victory for Credo when they WON that game leading them to the Gold medal match against the team that beat them in their first game of the tournament!
Well....this is the little team that could because they ended up WINNING that Gold medal!
I believe there was some celebrating going on! 
This isn't the actual trophy but they used it for pictures purposes!

No comments: