Saturday, 28 June 2014

Water Fight 2014
May 30, 3014

Our school has Spirit Days throughout the year.  The day for May was a school wide Water Fight!  AND IT WAS FUN!  A little wet but super fun! It took all of the morning recess as well as the afternoon recess to fill up the 90 plus Rubbermaid buckets with water. 
Setting the rules straight and clear before the water starts to fly!


And here we go!
Yup, I got pretty wet too!  I started out wearing a vest....that indicated to the students that I was not to get wet....but that didn't last long.  Only long enough to get a few pictures and then I had to join the fun!  The students, Nicole and Matthew very much included, thought it was the most fun to get the teachers!  I would have thought that too!
Matthew looking for his next victim!
She's just a huge pest!  Takes after her father that's for sure!


It was very well organized, each student and teacher had a yogurt container and the fight lasted for a good 1/2 hour!  So much fun.  I think we will be doing this one again!

No comments: