August 4-7, 2-14
Originally after camping at Bay View with the Spoor family we were supposed to go home and get ready for our 10 day trip to the Port Angeles area. Instead of doing that Dave dropped the kids and I off at La Conner for a few days. He stayed one night with us and then went home to check things at work for 2 days. The kids and I had 2 relaxing days at camp while Dave went back to work.
Mom and Dad Spoor came with us. I was happy about that because I am a big chicken at night time and it was nice to have someone else there even though we were on different sites.
The park had a mini golf included in our stay. The kids were there a lot! It was super close to our site and they are old enough to go back and forth without me so it was nice and quiet a lot!
One of the days that Dave was back home I went to play with the kids. It was fun at first but then a few of us got grumpy so we quit!
The second night the kids watched a movie outside.....I got to read my book a lot!
We went to the beach, the weather was still beautiful! Perfect temperature actually. Not so crazy hot but certainly warm enough to spend a good amount of time in the water!
It was a nice beach. No sand and lots of little rocks but the water was clean and warm enough.
The kids kept busy walking along the drift wood.
Down the beach a bit was a big rock. Jake and Nicole spent a long time jumping off it. I wouldn't let them jump from the top, I hadn't checked out the depth of the water, and Jake was not impressed with me. I told him he could jump from further up when Dave was back with us as without Dave there we didn't have a vehicle and a way to get to a hospital....
Jake was still not impressed with me....
I'm glad we had the tube with us because it was great entertainment too.
Matthew got some money from Opa and Oma for his birthday while we were at Bay View. He spent it in Anacortes at the hardware store. He got a Swiss Army Knife....no we are not sure why we did that but he had a lot of fun carving the tips of sticks on our holiday!
....until he cut himself. Not too bad of a cut but enough for him to put it away for a bit.
We had lots of time for puzzles.......and books!
Coming back from the beach.
Oma and Opa joined us at the beach one of the days.
Matthew on his way back from the beach.
The sun set was beautiful...this picture doesn't really show how beautiful it was.
Bye Opa and Oma, thanks for camping with us and for teaching us a few new card games!!!!I love this picture. They had so much fun together!
Now off we go for the next part of our adventure! Dave came back to join us for the last evening and so did Rob & Marnie and kids. Can't wait to visit a new area and see new sights!
2 comments:
Do you folks have a home, all i see is you living in trailer park. Not that there is anything wrong being associated as trailer park folks.
Now I need to know who you are....
Post a Comment