Wednesday, 5 August 2015

La Casa Gelato
April 3, 2015

It's Easter Weekend and we don't have anything to do. Dave had to make a delivery to a customer in Vancouver so I suggested we all tag along and stop on the way home for a Gelato.  I had been to a place in Vancouver a while ago and there were so many different kinds of ice cream to choose from.  I thought it might be fun to have a yummy gelato on this dark and kinda rainy day. 

The sky was so dark...
The cherry blossoms were so bright...
In the underground parking lot waiting for Dave to drop off his delivery. 
La Casa Gelato....

...218 flavours to choose from.

Our kids are not very adventurous when it comes to food...in case you haven't figured that out yet....so we did say to them that they were not allowed to get just plain vanilla. 
When we paid for our gelato we were each given a chip that determined what we were getting and then we could give that chip to the people behind the ice cream counter.  The green meant 2 scoops in a cup and the pink 2 scoops in a waffle cone. 
Oh, so many to choose from...

curry, pistachio, vanilla, sorbetto, anything you could think of...


Watching the waffle maker do it's job.
Chocolate of course
We caved and let him get vanilla
I think it was white chocolate raspberry and vanilla.

I guess we can just go to Dairy Queen and get vanilla.

No comments: