Thursday, 22 January 2009

Funky Shoe Day - January 21, 2009

Tuesday evening we, all 5 of us, sat down at the kitchen table to decorate some shoes. It was to be funky day shoe the next day and of course I procrastinated and didn't have anything ready. What would we do to be funky? Luckily I forgot to empty the box of flower cast offs from the warehouse that Dave had taken home one day last week and I could use some flowers for Nicole and I. For the boys we used the Kid Kinex that rarely gets used around here and made some wacky looking shoes. Each of the kids was impressed with the final result and off we went to school.
Matthew and his Kindergarten class:



Nicole and her Grade 1 class:

Jake and his Grade 3 class:


Oh yes and these are my lovely shoes! I didn't really wear them much as one of the K kids didn't have a pair of funky shoes so she wore them for me!

1 comment:

Jeff and Karen said...

Great! Funky shoe day is something I would actually suggest for a fun day at school....I just might do it too! Your kids had great shoes! (Oh and so did you!!)
k