Yesterday (Fri, Jan 30) the kids and I had a PD day and we went out to buy ourselves a new pet fish. The pet store lady said we should not get a gold fish as it would likely just die anyway and suggested a Chinese Fighting Fish instead. So that is what we did and here he is. The kids were fighting on the way home as to what sex the fish was to be...Nicole said it was going to be a girl and we would therefore need a girl name but the boys said it was going to be a boy and would need a boy name. I came up with a unisex name - Little Blue - and then everyone can think whatever sex they want it to be and we can all be happy. Our challenge: Let's see how long we can keep this one alive.
1 comment:
LOL...I think it is a Siamese fighting fish.
Post a Comment