Dave was asked to help tear the old playground structure down with some other guys at the school so we decided to go along to watch with the Hoogstra family. We didn't think we would last much past an hour but ended up being there the entire time and having a blast yet too.
Abigail and Nicole...the Timbit girls. I think they shared them with everyone else.....
Once the playground started to come apart the kids were allowed to take pieces and play with them. These tires were the most fun I think. They look super heavy to carry but even little Georgia could do it by herself!

Once the playground started to come apart the kids were allowed to take pieces and play with them. These tires were the most fun I think. They look super heavy to carry but even little Georgia could do it by herself!
Then they started to pile them up around each other. Oh the fun you can make!





Almost all the kids on the tires...they were so wobbly and it was hard for the kids to stay up on them but they managed.
When the big red slide came down and was laid off to the side, Matthew discovered it and began to jump. He was flying off the thing doing all kinds of fancy moves, twisting and turning in the air. The sky was pretty dramatic in behind them and of course I took a million and one pictures of the kids and their fun!
1 comment:
There weren't many people there, was there??? I had to serve that day and so I could not help. Looked like fun.
Post a Comment