Tuesday, 7 July 2009

Thank you Grandpa & Grandma and Opa & Oma

Nicole spent her birthday money from you and this is one of the things she bought. A weaving loom. She also bought a wind chime that she needed to paint and assemble and then also some stamps and ink. Anything crafty was what she was after. Thanks.


June 30, 2009

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, that weaving loom is very cool...Leah would be jealous of ALL of Nicoles purchases. Where did you get that loom?
Jules

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that loom is great....I'm jealous! We got a load of John Deere tractors with the birthday money here!! Not too many crafty things here - not sure there is much hope for Hanna...
k

Dave and Jac said...

We got the loom at Toy Traders...that store you got that game that we played at Grandpa and Grandma's when we were kids. I guess you will have to come on over to get one!!

Anonymous said...

Maybe I will :)
Jules