Thursday, 28 April 2011

Yummy Things....April 1, 2011


I guess you wouldn't really say that a camellia is a yummy thing but it sure is pretty to look at. One of my sisters didn't know what a camellia was so when I was telling her that our camellia tree by our front door was in full bloom and looking so very, very pretty, I had to take a picture of one of the blooms for her!


Now, we can get on to the yummy things.....
I made these most delicious squares today and oh boy, they are not good to have in the house!
They taste just like lemon meringue pie! but are so much easier to make!
I just HAD to take a picture of them. To share that with you. There aren't any left!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those lemon squares sure do look delicious! I think I need the recipe!
Anne-Marie