Thursday, 22 August 2013

Happy Birthday Nicole!
June 10, 2013

We had a bit of a dilemma for Nicole's birthday party.  She is in a class with 16 girls....a few boys too but mostly girls....and she has gone to pretty much every birthday party throughout the year so she didn't know who to invite.  We decided that maybe she should have all the girls but I had said that I would NEVER have all the girls for a party again.  We had done that in Grade 2 and I was pretty fried after that.  Anyway, we thought that we could manage all 16 this year.  The plan was to have a snack at school and then walk over to the pool and when they were done have their parents pick them up and voila, a party was done!  But, Maya had the same dilemma so we did the party with Maya and it was LOVELY!  The girls kept themselves occupied for a while at Maya's house and then we walked to the pool, they swam for a bit and then we went back to Maya's for dinner and then it was time to go home!

Voila, a successful party done!!!  

And, no fried Jac at the end of it!  Maybe the glass of wine with Deb helped with that!

As you can see, I had fun making an 11 year old girlie cake!  Believe it or not this one was pretty simple to make!

It said Maya on the other side! 
These 2 girls, Nicole and Maya, are fun, quirky and just so lovable!  It's hard to get a normal picture of them!! 
 Singing Happy Birthday to each other!


Maya and Nicole...11 already!
Off to the pool we go.


Yup, silly she is!
Gifts....these girls got SO MUCH nail polish they could open a store!
Did I say quirky?
A pink purse. With a big flower! And it will totally look very cool with her new summer Sunday dress!

No comments: