Wednesday, 21 August 2013

Spring Soccer 2013
June 1, 2013

The kids participated in the church Spring Soccer league again this year.  Last year we I missed the registration for Spring Soccer.  Needless to say, our kids were not impressed with me and said that I had to get them into it this year.  Phew, I managed to do it.  Things were a little different this year.  There was a morning and an afternoon session.  We got the afternoon session and although we originally wanted to have the morning we were happy to be able to sleep in and do soccer in the afternoon.  It actually worked out much better for us sleeper-iners!
This is Jake's last year as the league only goes up to Grade 7.  He wasn't on a super strong team but they did okay and he had fun so that's what matters.


Often Jake would play in net but he also enjoyed being out field.  He's a great player and would love to be on the high school soccer team next year.
Nicole didn't always know what to do and where to go but she tried. 
Break time was always okay... 
She wasn't scared to get in the middle of things when the ball came her way. 

Matthew LOVED it and was on a very successful team.  I think they had one loss all season and pretty much kicked butt. 

It's all out or nothing for this kid.


No comments: