Wednesday, 20 August 2014

Happy Birthday!
July 15, 2014

I don't remember the last time I celebrated Mom's birthday with her!

Nicole made Grandma a card. The only problem was that she made it open the wrong way....oops.  She was a tad bit upset by this but there was NO WAY she was making a new card. Dave told Nicole to pretend she meant to do that to confuse Grandma.  It was a joke!


Nicole and I had gone to the Pottery store in Fort Langley before Mom and Dad got here.  I LOVE that store.
The plate is called Gin and Tonic.  The blue part is made from a Gin bottle.  It was all crackly.  It's oven, dishwasher and microwave safe still! 
The last present for Grandma?


I don't have any pictures of the evening but we had a party for Mom yet too.  We invited some of our friends and had a fabulous time on the deck outside!  Eating some yummy food and enjoying some delicious drinks.

No comments: