July 16-23
Jake was asked by Chase to come with him to Kelowna. A few years ago we went to visit Wes & Charlie in Kelowna on our way to Fintry Provincial Park with the Spoor family. Jake got to go along. He had to make a choice though because we were going camping to Squamish with Grandpa and Grandma and he would miss that. He wasn't all the way sure what to do but we did tell him to choose what he thought would be the most fun. He chose to go to Kelowna! I would have too. Thank you Charlie for taking all these pictures and giving them to me! And....most of all, thanks for giving Jake such a fabulous time! He LOVED it!
Jake and Chase found this craw fish? I think that's what it is.Yeah, go ahead Jake, eat that thing! I dare you!
Lots of tubing!
...and knee boarding.
This guy was right outside their house on the lake! Pretty cool!
Staring each other down. Jake's the spotter but Hunter thought he was!
Oh the boarding he got to do! I sure missed that this year!
Jake rarely skis. He usually chooses to wake board. This time he had a new challenge....drop a ski!
Apparently he did it like a pro, like he'd done it a million times!He learned how to play chess.
And he had the longest tube ride ever. All the way back from Kelowna to the house!
Super fun times!
No comments:
Post a Comment