Wednesday, 20 August 2014

Just keeping busy
July 14, 2014

It's almost time to go camping and I've been wanting some extra shelves in the trailer and Dad's just sitting around....

He, well Mom did, offered his services and now Dad's busy making me some shelves.  Thanks Dad.
Marnie's kids have been coming once a week while she's at work.  They're super amazing at keeping busy.
Jake found a series of books and we can't seem to get his nose out of them!
Yup, they are a little crazy....

Dylan and Matthew.

4 years apart but super good friends.
Ta da!
One shelf done.  Now I can keep all my candy and coffee organized.  Oh and all the Fruitloops too!
Onto shelf number 2.  This one is above our bed and it's the cupboard where I keep the bedding, towels and all the games.  A shelf here would be super handy.




I don't have a picture of the finished shelf but it's really neat in that cupboard now!

Thanks Dad!  You ROCK!


No comments: