First Day of School
Jake is off to Grade 4 this year. Looking old? Yes he is. He's going off to the Intermediate grades and quite proud of it yet too. He is ready for the challenge.
Nicole is all excited about Grade 2. Or is it that she is all excited about being back at school for social reasons? She gets to be with her friends all day, every day! How much more could our little social butterfly want? She had all kinds of important info to give to Matthew about how it will be for him in Grade 1. "Don't do this, but you will need to do this..." and so on!
Matthew is going to Grade 1! Wow! Full time school. I wonder what that's going to bring? How tired is he going to be? And to think that he is going to be reading part way through the year! There's a lot of learning to be done. He is very excited about being one of the big kids too.
They didn't take the bus the first day of school because I work Tues-Fri mornings so they come along with me but they do catch it every afternoon and Monday all day. This was quite exciting for Matthew as now he is FINALLY old enough to go on the bus.
2 comments:
I love your posts Jac. Your kids will love you for this down the road when they look through all the photo books :)
I see Jasmine smiling out at you on that last picture.
Carol
Oh...you would love the response I get from her everytime she sees me at the bus stop. I hope she does that forever!
Post a Comment