New Years morning was a write off! We stayed up too late. It was 4:00 before Dave and I got to bed after everyone left and we had mostly cleaned up. It wasn't hard to sleep in till 10:00 or so. Our kids were sick for most of the Christmas holidays so they were sleeping too. Not only that, they are really good at letting Dave and I sleep in. They quietly get up and go watch TV. Since I am half deaf I don't hear the TV and sleep, sleep, sleep! We lazed around for the morning and because the kids were sick we debated whether or not we would 'make' them go skating with the church this year. Dave and I needed to get out so we loaded our sick kids to the arena, made them skate while we skated and socialized! We were still wanting company so we had Verne and Christina and kids over for an appie dinner and a game of cards. I've got no skating pictures and no pictures of the boys but here are the girls getting all cozy in our bed. It's no wonder that the Stel kids got sick later on that week! Oops!
1 comment:
That was a blast! Thanks for the invite, food and games!
Post a Comment