Sunday, 6 April 2014

Go Canada Go!
February 23, 2014

The gold medal game was early, very early! 4 o'clock AM!

We were not going to miss it.  We did think about PVRing it so we could watch it after first service but thought it would be more fun to watch it live!  So we did.  Got the kids up and settled in under blankets.  Yes, Matthew did not want to have his picture taken so he is cuddling on Dave under the blanket. Jake even got Dave's Canada jersey on for the event! 
Nicole curled up on the floor under a pile of warm blankets!

The kids were hungry so they had chips!  I suggested maybe having a beer with those chips?  No....it's way too early for that. 
Matthew finally came out from under the blanket and let us have a picture.
Number 1!
Not sure why I didn't just get up and get my camera instead of taking all these pictures on my phone....just lazy I guess.  I was texting with my mom, brother Peter, sister Julia and with Rob too.  It was fun to 'watch' the game with them.

2 comments:

Henry and Jules said...

You guys are die hard fans for waking up so early. Crazy! But it was nice chatting with you!

Jeff and Karen said...

We could just squeeze the game in before church. There was no way the boys were going to wait until after church!