Sunday, 6 April 2014

Wacky Hair and Mustache Day
February 19, 2014

The title says it all.  No need to explain.

Nicole's hair looks complicated but it wasn't.  It just took lots of elastics and yes that is a bird in her hair!
Matthew had red, blue and yellow paint in his spikes.  I told him we could shave his name in his hair but he didn't feel brave enough.
The mustache didn't last long....guess I won't be growing one of those.  I had a bird too and the rollers came out at lunch time....
....and gave me these wonderful curls!

2 comments:

Henry and Jules said...

Nice...those are the best days. SO easy and lots of fun. Love the bird in the hair idea...we will have to use that one next time.

Jeff and Karen said...

I keep suggesting wacky hair day at our school....Aaron won't cut his hair until we have one!