Garage Sale - June 3, 2011
Marnie and I decided we should have a garage sale so we did. We dug through our stuff, found lots of junk and stuff to sell. We had fabulous weather and even managed to sell a good amount yet too. It's a long day sitting there waiting for people to come and think our stuff is valuable but we had fun. I even got a good tan that day.
Are these our first customers? No, there were people here before 8 and the sale wasn't to start until 8:30. Wes and Rob were trying on some skates we were trying to sell.
Nicole and Jordyn were gone on the Gems camp out all day and Jake, Matthew and Rob were at soccer for part of the morning so Marnie, Dave and I were the salespeople. Brooklyn and Dylan kept busy....Brooklyn with marshmallows all over her face and Dylan and Matthew (after he was back from soccer) played some games on the computer. They had the same shirt on!
While it was fun having a garage sale, a great way to hang out for the day, I do think I am done with having garage sales. Great incentive not to collect junk!
No comments:
Post a Comment