Tuesday, 5 July 2011

Short but Sweet! - May 5-9,2011
Look who came to visit us! Grandpa and Grandma!
Mom and Dad came to visit us for a quick weekend! What a surprise that was! Dad had to drive a truck for work out to Calgary and they thought they should just hop on over for a quick weekend. We were VERY happy to have them. We hadn't seen them since the summer so it was time for a visit! We packed in some fun times and celebrated Mother's Day together. I haven't spent Mother's Day with my mom since 1991 so this was a treat! They could watch the kids play soccer in the cold rainy weather, come to the pancake breakfast with us at the school and visit, visit, play some games, visit, give some whisker rubs, visit and visit for the weekend! Oh so fun, short but sweet!

They could enjoy the rain but see some lovely green trees and grass! Flowers yet too!
We got to show Mom and Dad our newly done kitchen! Mom says I am spoiled. I fully agree!
.......Sunday morning hair do! Now it's easy, I just have one head of hair to braid instead of all 5 of my sisters like I used to do when I lived at home!

........Jake taught Grandpa all about his Ipod! Grandpa was hooked on Angry Birds!


......Grandpa's getting a new look!

....time for the next look!


......read some stories and watch some Canucks hockey games!

No comments: