Wednesday, 25 July 2012

Happy Birthday Dave!
June 18, 2012

It's Dave's birthday today.  The kids were excited to give Dad his gifts.

An awning gutter.
Some T-shirts.
....and underwear from Nicole.

When it's coming close to one of the kid's birthdays Dave always threatens to get them underwear.  The kids thought it would be really funny if they gave Dad underwear for his birthday!  So that's what they did!. 

Then they gave him a card that I had bought years ago and found recently in a box.  I think I was going to mail it to my dad one year but never did.  Sorry Dad! Dave got it instead.
Can you read it?

Dad - would you like to take it easy and relax all day long and just not worry about a thing?  You would?


Then why the heck did you have kids??

Happy Birthday Anyway.

1 comment: