This year it was Rod's 40th birthday on New Year's Eve so we knew what party we would be going to. The kids were excited to be a part of Uncle Rod's birthday and insisted we get him some Lego.
The 3 girlies...as we call them. They have so much fun together. Alexis and Mikiah completely adore Nicole. She's the older girl so anything she says goes. Nicole is very patient with them and for the most part enjoys their company. They are 3 years younger than she is so she is starting to feel a little 'old' for them but hopefully that is just for a little bit and then they can be 'girlies' together again.
What's this? The party is almost over. Dave and Mom are ready to go home. Dad and I could probably stay longer to socialize but we will go home too. But what's with the stove clock? That was 1:17 AM on New Year's Day!
Proof that Grandma is mischievous and causing trouble. Little does she know we are sending our candy filled hyper children downstairs early on Jan 1 to her!! I suppose she considers it payback for her but I don't think I deserve that kind of treatment. I was a good kid! Go feed candy to Eric or Peter's kids instead.
Handsful, she made them eat it. She forced it on them!
No comments:
Post a Comment