Tuesday, 12 January 2010

White Rock - December 22, 2009

Mom and I found a little knit shop in White Rock. We wanted to go there but knew there had to be a pay off for the kids. So after visiting the knit shop we headed to White Rock. It was really quite cold there but we had fun anyway. Can you believe it? I forgot my camera. It's a good thing my cell phone can take pictures. They aren't the best quality but at least we have some pictures. The tide was in so there was not any beach to play on so we walked to the end of the pier.


Jake was looking for jelly fish. Usually he finds some but this time he wasn't lucky. Dad was concerned that they would fall in.....
I don't know why he would think that!?




Trying to take a picture of the 3 of us....not the greatest but not terrible.


Yup....Nicole was there too....


Still looking....


Matthew has taken quite a liking to Grandpa...

...and you can't go to White Rock without getting a picture taken by the white rock.

Oh...he gave up on looking for jelly fish.

And one last picture of the kids with their grandparents on the train tracks.

1 comment:

Peterson Family of 3 said...

I can tell that you all had a great time together. Good idea bringing the folks to White Rock. Your parents' visit will bring memories to the kids for years to come.