Wednesday, 6 January 2010

Twin Day - December 11, 1009

We had another fun day at school. This time it was Twin Day. It's a good thing Matthew and Nicole's friends' mom is a very organized mom. She got me going and organized it all for them! Thanks Christina. I don't know what I would have done without you on this one. She even shopped for me! Good thing there were some really good sales. When my kids need new clothes again I will give you a call and you can do it for me?

Matthew was a twin with Kaleb. They are great friends and were eager to look alike. Gotta love the squished up ears Matthew had!




Nicole and Kyleigh were twins. Kyleigh and Kaleb are brother and sister. Nicole and Kyleigh have been great friends for as long as they can't remember...they don't really know life without each other. Neither do Kaleb and Matthew but Nicole and Kyleigh's bond seems stronger. Maybe it's because they are sociable girls or maybe it's because they just click. Whatever the cause it's fun to see them so close. Nicole was spoiled by Kyleigh's Oma Bergsma....she knit a really neat hat for her to match Kyleigh's. Thanks Oma B.


Verne and Christina got married later than Dave and I did. We already had Jake before so they couldn't provide a twin for him. We improvised....and chose some friends from his class. He was a triplet not a twin. Noah and Ben were happy to have a trio but not so eager to have their picture taken....must be that they are in Gr 4 and it's not always cool to have mom around with the camera. Tough luck...I got one anyway.

Jake wasn't all the way impressed to have to wear jeans but he did it so they could be triplets. As soon as the bell rang for the morning recess he changed into his regular athletic pants and continued on with his day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Aunt Jac
I have the same sweater as Jake!
From Jonathan