Saturday, 20 November 2010

The counter is coming in!
November 5, 2010

Now it's really all coming together. The measuring for our counter was done on Wed and it's in already on Friday! It looks amazing too! I just wish you far away family could come and see it now!
This was fun to watch. Maybe they didn't like it that the owner was watching but I had to see it and document it. What a heavy piece of stone that is. Took 5 guys to get it into place.

3 comments:

Henry and Jules said...

Ohhhh....wow....SO VERY NICE!!! I wish I could come and enjoy a yummy drink sitting at your island! Making dinner is going to be so sweet at your house!

Jenn said...

Looking very awesome Jac! I love your kitchen cabinets (what I could see on this post) and that counter...oooh jealousy is not a good thing. Hmmmm dinner does sound good!

Anonymous said...

Lookin' good!!!
Can't wait to see the rest!
k