Thursday, 11 November 2010


Family Pictures - October 17, 2010


It was a sunny Sunday afternoon. A perfect day for family pictures. I had been trying to find an interesting place to have some family pictures done and found the perfect place for us......at Township 7 Winery on 16th Ave in Langley. Dave agreed it would be good so off we went! Tra la la, oh happy day, it's family picture day......again! Yes, just like in many families, family picture day happens every year!
Trying to do the photo shoot thing........





Nicole 'workin' the camera!

Jake and Dave having a chat.
Take note all 3 cooperating at the same time!

Jake - age 10 already!

Nicole - age 8 and always ready to pose.

Matthew - age 7 and not quite liking this family picture thing but flirting with the camera in his own little way! Yup, just like his dad in so many, many ways!


And just one more! But it's not the one for the Christmas cards. You'll have to wait for that one!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Nice pictures Jac...did you want to come and take some of our household for me? You always do such a great job! I'll even cook you dinner!!! P.L.E.A.S.E???

Christina said...

Looking good! Nice location!

Henry and Jules said...

Great pics Jac! We can't believe how big your kids are! Leah just had a dream last night about staying at Nicole's house for a sleepover! Would be a nice, wouldn't it!

Dave and Jac said...

Jenn, I think you should come here so I can cook you a nice dinner in our new kitchen. Christina, I just HAD to find something different, you know me. And Julia, send her on over! How about a Christmas sleepover!