Saturday, 20 November 2010

Hockey - October 23, 2010

Thought it was time to finally get some hockey pictures of Jake posted. He's loving it. Loves to play with his school classmates and be on the same team as his best bud Ben! He's doing well too. I can't believe how much he's already improved. He's needed some coaching on being a bit more aggressive but he can do it. But if you know Jake, he's always out to perfect what he's doing! Gotta do it right!


Dave gets stuck in the timing booth from time to time.


Jake's always excited when he gets to be on the ice with Ben. They even posed for me!

I never thought this hockey thing would be so much fun for the entire family but it is! I'm really glad we did it.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I love how he plays for the DUCKS!!! What fun for Jake.