I heard that Hayward Lake had a beautiful beach, was a pretty place to go and would be lots of fun for the kids. Linda and I thought we should take advantage of the nice warm weather we were having and fill the day with a fun day at the beach. Off we went to Hayward Lake. Not knowing where we were really going....only that it was near Stave Lake Power Plant. When we got there I realized I had been there last year with Jake's class. It was true........the beach was beautiful, very sandy and big enough. It was certainly a pretty place to go, nestled in the mountains and the kids did have lots of fun....so much that they didn't want to go home. We decided we needed to go back there one day.
Linda and I called her sister-in-law, Ang before we left. She said that she might come, and she did. We also called Renee on the way there, invited her to come but thought it might be a lot of work for her to pack up her 3 little kids for the afternoon but she did!
The kids built sand castles........
No comments:
Post a Comment